- Modern Technologies in Cadastral and Land Use Activities, managed by Maria Viktotovna Kozina, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Geology Department, School of Earth Sciences & Engineering, +7 (3822) 701777 x 1323, Building No. 20, office 330, email@example.com
Master, major in Modern Technologies in Cadastral and Land Use Activities
Knowledge, skills and abilities
You will be able to:
- work in state and municipal administration;
- resolve issues related to forecasting the development of urbanized territories and their infrastructure;
- make a comprehensive assessment of urban planning, social, economic and engineering conditions of urban and inter-settlement territories;
- respond to the challenges faced by cities and metropolitan areas.
2020 admission curriculum
Facilities and resources
The Geology Department implements the main educational program for the training of masters, major in Land Management. It has modern facilities and resources to ensure the performance of all types of students’ laboratory works, practical training, and research work provided for by the university curriculum, that meet sanitary and fire safety rules and standards (computer classes; software: ArcGis, EasyTrace for AutoCAD, Surfer, MS WindowsVista, Nod 32, ERDAS IMAGINE, Professional AutoCAD 2009, CorelDRAW X4, Office Professional Plus 2007, ABBYY Fine READER 9.0 Pro); multimedia equipment, minerals and rocks collections, maps, tables, layouts, microscopes, land surveying equipment (levels, tacheometers, JPS navigators, distance meters, theodolites), etc.
Graduate students can use the resources of educational portals of the Geology Department, School of Earth Sciences & Engineering, TPU in general, the funds of the TPU Scientific and Technical Library; laboratory and production facilities of Tomskneft VNK, Tomsk Engineering Company, Tomsk Research and Design Institute of Oil and Gas, Departments of Forestry of Tomsk region (TR), Nature and Environment Protection of TR, Social and Economic Development of the village of TR, archives of the Administrations of Tomsk city, Regional agrochemical station Tomskaya, etc.
When completing the master’s program, graduates become high-demand young specialists with guaranteed employment. Leading domestic companies are among the main employers: regional offices of the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadaster and Cartography (Rosreestr) for the constituent entities of the Russian Federation; institutions subordinate to Rosreestr - FSBI Cadastral Chamber for the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, Administration of Tomsk, Tomsk Region and other municipal districts.
- Administration of Tomsk;
- Tomsk Engineering Company;
- Federal Cadastral Chamber;
- Department for social and economic development of the village of Tomsk Region;
- Department of Forestry of Tomsk Region;
- Tomskneft VNK OJSC;
- TomskNIPIneft JSC;
- Tomsk Branch FSUE Rosinventory-Federal TIB;
- Vostochnaya Transnational Company OJSC;
- Kontur LLC.