Design of Technological Equipment, managed by Peter Yanovich Krauinsh, Professor of the Materials Science Department, Engineering School of New Production Technologies, +7 (3822) 701777 x 2623, Building No. 16A, office 104, аpeterkrau@tpu.ru.
The program is aimed at training specialists in the design of technological and machine-building equipment who have the skills to work with state-of-the-art software: SolidWorks, Siemens NX, LabVIEW, Matlab, etc.
Undergraduates also learn how to create algorithms and programs for solving problems of the dynamics of machines, machine tools, robots and mechatronic modules.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
You will learn to:
- manage projects at all stages of their life cycle, use modern devices and techniques, conduct experiments and tests, process and analyze their outcomes;
- set research goals and objectives in the field of design and technological training of machine-building industries, identify priorities for solving problems, select and create evaluation criteria;
- participate in the development of engineering products and production cycle projects taking into account technological, design, operational, aesthetic, economic and managerial parameters;
- conduct scientific experiments, evaluate research results, perform mathematical modeling of processes, tools and systems of machine-building industries;
- describe operational principles of the designed processes, devices, to develop their draft, technical and working projects, to carry out technical estimations on the projects being executed.
What else you need to know
- Some of the program subjects are taught in English by teachers with B1-B2 level certificates. Students learn to read and write articles in English, use professional terminology, which will allow them to interact with foreign customers and equipment suppliers.