Heat and Power Engineering and Heat Engineering
The Master's program is aimed at training highly qualified and in-demand personnel in the labor market for one of the fastest growing and high-tech industries – Nuclear Power Engineering.
The Master's programme is developed on the basis of modern standards of the nuclear industry and includes the entire list of competencies necessary for building a successful career in any future professional activity: production and technology, research and development, design and engineering.
- Operation of Nuclear Power Plants
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Turbomachinery of Nuclear Power Plants
- Steam Generators of Nuclear Power Plants
- Nuclear Reactors
- Nuclear Energy Economics, etc.
Benefits of the programme:
- Tomsk Polytechnic University is the basic university of Rosatom State Corporation
- 100 years of experience in training personnel for the energy industry
- extensive experience in teaching foreign students at TPU
- modern software (digital twins of NPP power units: VVER-1000 and BN-800)
- unique technological support – modern educational and scientific center "Technologies of Thermal and Nuclear Power Plants"
- graduates occupy leading positions in the management of Nuclear Power enterprises
An important advantage of the programme is more than a century-old history of the Heat and Power Engineering School of TPU, during the existence of which tens of thousands of certified specialists have been trained, many of whom currently occupy leading positions in the management of energy enterprises (directors of Nuclear Power Plants, heads of turbine and reactor shops, etc.).
Studying under the Master's programme will allow you to fully discover and unlock your potential, and to build a successful career in one of the fastest growing and high-tech industries – Nuclear Power Engineering.
Programme manager: Sergey Lavrinenko Tel.: +7 (3822) 701777 Ext. 1696 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme coordinator: Andrey Zenkov Tel.: +7 (3822) 701777 Ext. 1699 E-mail: email@example.com